Saturday 30 June 2007

new blog

i have a new blog (again) and im gonna use this one more as my parkkour has become more serious and influentual on my life.
as thanet parkour is being set up yet i cannot help feel that something is wrong, as we begin to teach young ones around thanet i have realised that i am not yet ready to pass on a wealthy amount of knowledge on to them, sure i can pass on knowledge and techniques but it is limited as my training is still impaired, i have been told i have great technique and that i am progressing well but i know that the one factor letting me down is my strength.
to improve on this i will be doing more conditioning and strength training in my house and my garden and despite the weather at the weekend i will go out and drill movement and technique.
to help the young ones i must first be able to help myself and become stronger in all aspects of parkour and follow the old saying 'be strong to be useful'

chris

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Chris,

Kswiss has just issued a free running specific trianer called the Ariake. We'd love to send you a pair to try out and get your thoughts...

Sebastien Foucan has come onboard to become a KSwiss ambassador so we'd love to see what UK freerunners make of it. We've had some great feedback so far.

Do let me know if you're interested, send me your size and address too... helen@canoeinc.com

Helen.