Thursday 12 July 2007

my training: how its going and how i want it to go

recently my training has been harder and more efficient than it ever has been, and on most weekends i have been training with the key aspects of docendo discimus while training with the young ones.
last saturday i went to ramsgate and did a few conditioning laps around the monkey rocks only allowing myself to touch the rocks after a lap i decided it would benefit me more if i went barefoot.
needless to say it helped my training and i feel that it taught me alot more about the performance and workings of my body.
this weekend i will improve more on last weekends training with more strength training involved and a bit of technique training, a few of the young ones have stopped turning up to training sessions but this was forseen a long time ago as i could not have expected them all to carry on and train regularly.
also, i have received a confirmation email from jason matten stating that i have received a place at tracuer gathering and after looking at the list of names of people going i am very excited and all that is needed to be sorted out now is travel up there. well that is all for this week and ill post next week saying if i achieved my goals for this week or not

No comments: